Self Check

 7:14 PM It's a holiday today. There's no work and there's a storm. It's good that the most that we had were slightly rainy and cloudy weather. On the news, it said that it's the strongest typhoon in the world for this year. 

As for me, well, here I am. Trying. 

I'm still trying to work out the most efficient way of fixing up my room and things. I actually want to buy new opaque white curtains and put the others in the wash. It's been so long since the curtains had a good washing. I have artworks to finish and to hang on my walls. I have a lot of unfinished work. But maybe the top priority should be me trying to look for myself in the heap of this never-ending to-do list. 

10:35 PM My head hurts a little. I guess it's from being in front of a gadget screen most of the time today. I've been wearing glasses. I hope that helps. Or maybe I'm just tired. Nothing really makes much sense right now. I hope tomorrow will be better. At least, hopefully, I'll be nearer to finding myself. 

If you find me, even just a glimpse of myself among this chaos, please let me know.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.