Tidying Up

12: 55 PM Well now. It has been years since I have last made an entry here. I guess I have been way too busy with work and random things that translating memories into words have slipped my top priorities for quite some time. I'm quite happy that I got to writing this today then.

I've just finished fixing my cabinet and the things in it. What I came to realize was the sheer number of material things I currently have in my possession. Clothes, books and other knick knacks filled every nook and cranny or what limited space I have. With that I have decided to sell or trade some of my books.

7:11 PM Okay. Let me resume this entry. Lunch, sleep and then dinner got most of my time for a while there.

Anyways, I got to sort out a lot of my things and then was able to post pictures of the books for sale or trade. I hope they find good homes. There are some which are already reserved. I hope to add more and even be able to create posts for artworks available for sale online.

Well, that's it for now.

Lord, let me find a means to use my creativity to earn as much as help those who show interest in arts and in reading. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.