So What Now?

10:30 AM I've pretty much lived within a routine. I get up, dress up, go to work, go home, sleep and then repeat the cycle the following day. Yep! It gets a little too old very quickly and I do need to allow for things and activities that try to shift them around. It doesn't necessarily have to be major activities or even going out. It's just simple things that break the cycle like painting, writing poetry, reading non-work related books, or even just walking along the city sidewalks. Just something to get me out of the stupor of being in a routine will definitely help. Don't get me wrong. I like the regularity and predictability of a routine but it also leads one to the life of a typical human robot or zombie.

sigh~~ I think now I need a cup of coffee.

6:44 PM With all that time, I wasn't able to get a cup of coffee. Well, I'll try again tonight. Anyways, work resumes tomorrow. I have things to prepare now so I guess I have to leave things here. I am not one to shy away from responsibilities but then even machines get down times too, right?

Note to self: Rest is equally important as work.

7:50 PM I'm trying to resume writing online as much as I can and I can't help but go back here. I think some way to sift through my thoughts somehow. There's a lot on my mind and yet there is nothing that I feel can take much of the pressure off. Why? Is the burden just too heavy or am I just too tired and drained from having to watch the days come and go?

We'll, I feel like I have not been productive in the past week. Maybe tomorrow will be different. Maybe, things will start getting better today.

Dear God, grant me sufficient rest and motivation before the bulk of work sets in. Help me with my burdens for you are more than enough in every way to make my days meaningful and productive. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.