Celebrate Friendship

Life brings a lot of challenges. Some small. Some great. Work, school and every single little task that fills up our to-do list will eventually wear us out. Our everyday interactions may leave us stressed and tired at the end of the day. I've found one among many reasons why one strives to push through all these--real friends and genuine friendships.

Today, I've found myself in the company of good  friends. We cooked and mixed drinks over laughter and stories and prepped for an impromptu birthday celebration with an assortment of mismatched plates, glasses and cutlery. There were more friends than seats to go around which I barely noticed. Well, with all the fun going on, who would've?

I really enjoyed this day.

Thank you Lord for great friends and lasting friendships. I pray for a long, happy and blessed life for our dear friend who celebrated his birthday today. 

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.  Proverbs 17:17 NIV

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.