Coco, Bo and Coelho

9:21 AM I've watched the Disney movie, Coco earlier today. I really enjoyed it. I loved how the characters were developed, the animation so crisps and also the mix of colors and environment design. One day, I will create my own full film of such quality in story and visuals.

I've purchased two books too: You're Weird by Bo Sanchez and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I've got the latter one recommended one too many times. The former, "spoke to me" as I saw it in the selves. Maybe because I kept on calling myself weird that I got to relate to it! Anyways, I'm excited to read both.

I love how little breaks such as today is peppered in between work. It serves as a breather to the otherwise monotonous days that we're living out.

On a side note, I even got to chat with a former student and even a colleague. This was the perfect way to end the workweek.

Lord, thank you for showing me how to balance work and life. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.