Weekend Lull

9:58 AM The week's been a hectic one. There's no regular work just yet but the tasks would make you stick to your seat for hours on end. So I am thankful for this weekend lull--a time or even a day to just simply slow down before the work weeks starts again.

I love the quiet neighborhood that I am in. There is enough background noise that is bearable and allows a break from being so stiff silent. At this point, I'll be off to some other website trying to find music or liven up the mood.

8:27 PM It was generally good day for relaxing. I didn't engage in much work but then maybe I need to find a good book to get me inspired once again. As of now, the neighbors are currently listening to music on their phone a little too loud. I hope they'd soon decide to use headphones.

Lord, let me be more tolerant of these little everyday distractions. Also, make the neighbors be aware of their actions and how it affects others within their surroundings. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.