Morning Arrives

7:43 AM I woke up earlier than I had expected. Maybe because I've spent the bulk of the 2-day holiday sleeping in and just being around not really getting into a major project or any of that sort. It's chilly today. Rain is in the weather forecast.

I whisper to myself, "It's okay."

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to have breakfast of biscuits and coffee.

8:57 PM I got my laptop setup in its usual spot in my bedroom. The day as a whole seemed a little dreary for my taste. The weather just couldn't make up its mind.  It didn't rain but the sun hid itself behind the clouds. It was cold.

It feels like I am reaching for something that's just a little bit out of my range. I do hope tomorrow will be better.

Lord, I feel like today is just one of those days that seems to force one to take it easy. Thank you for transactions made easy. Also, may the days ahead be cheery.  


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.