The Day Before School Starts

7:44 PM I am at my desk typing away at my keyboard. These last couple of days, I’ve noticed that the evening comes earlier than usual. Maybe because we are in the latter part of the year or maybe because the time can barely wait till Christmas comes.

Anyways, the second semester starts before Christmas. Actually, the first day of class is tomorrow! Yep! There’s no stopping it. Hopefully, it would be a lot less stressful and hectic than I anticipate it to be.

As of today, I got teach kids about the basics of a spreadsheet software and later in the day I got to restring my guitar. I love the sound now. It is freshly tuned and there is no rust in the strings.

Note to self: practice more music.

Lord, thank you for today. Amidst the rainy weather, I am grateful for the opportunity to be productive.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.